Student Services FAQs

What types of resources are offered for counseling services?

Professional, personal, financial and academic counseling are available through the staff of Bellin College and StudentLife. The StudentLife program is designed to help the individual with any issues before they affect the person’s health, family life, or performance level.

The StudentLife assistance program is staffed with master’s degree-prepared counselors 24/7, including weekends and holidays.

  • Free (6 sessions/issue) and confidential services to students.
  • Unlimited assessment, counseling, assistance with stress, depression, personal problems, family and relationship concerns, and substance abuse issues.
  • Engage by phone, face-to-face, text, and/or email.
  • Legal, financial, and identity theft consultation.
  • Please go to your canvas page and click on help and resources or email for access.

Is there Day Care services available?

Encompass Early Education and Care, Inc. offers a discounted rate for childcare. Information regarding rates and availability can be obtained by calling 920-436-7540. The address is 2589 South Webster Ave., Green Bay.

What type of Health Services are available?

Health services for students are provided by the Bellin Occupational Health Clinics. Students enrolled at Bellin College have their own confidential health record account on file at CastleBranch, Inc. Bellin College has the ability to administratively review these records as needed.

At the Commanche Avenue Occupational Health Clinic location, students may obtain the following:

  • The college pays for the admission 2-step TB testing and subsequent annual TB testing.
  • The college pays for the pre-admission drug screen.
  • The college will pay for one additional TB test if the student fails to get the 2-step TB read.
  • The college does not pay for Quantiferon gold testing or chest X-rays needed due to positive TB.
  • The college does not pay for any labs or vaccines.

Students can get the above services at the Ashwaubenon Bellin Occupational Health location. Please call ahead to schedule your appointment.

Bellin Occupation Health | 1630 Commanche Ave. | Green Bay
 (920) 430-4560 |  Hours: 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.

Bellin Occupational Health also offers services that may be needed but not covered by the college. Although insurance is not accepted at this department, we do offer services at a reduced rate should the student not have insurance, a high deductible or copay. Listed below are the most common needs with rates:

Chest X-Ray $63.00** Quantiferon Gold $152.00* Hep B Vaccine $71.00 Rubella Titer $26.25*
Measles Titer $26.25*  Tetanus Vaccine $35.00 MMR Vaccine $63.50 Varicella Titer $26.25*
Mumps Titer $26.25* Varicella Vaccine $159.00 Physical Exam $62.00      

** X-Ray Interpretation 61.00 This fee is in addition to the X-Ray and is billed from Radiology Chartered
*Venipuncture Fee- $13.00. This fee is added per venipuncture for titers.

What type of fitness opportunities are accessible?

Bellin College Wellness Center
The Bellin College campus has a Wellness Center accessible to students and college employees. The use of the exercise equipment and facilities are available at designated times. Showers and lockers are available. There are no membership costs associated with the use of the BC Wellness Center.

Bellin Health Fitness Centers
Bellin students are also eligible for membership at the Bellin Health Fitness Centers. Students receive membership at a reduced rate.


  • Bellin Fitness Center West (1630 Commanche Ave., Green Bay)
  • Bellin Fitness Center East (3263 Eaton Road, Bellevue)
  • Bellin/Bond Community Center (1201 Park Ave., Oconto)

Beyond the wide variety of exercise facilities, membership includes free participation in group fitness classes. Specialty classes and group personal training programs are available at a prorated rate. Each location has unique features and a variety of fitness programs. Students register and pay for their membership at the Bellin Health Fitness Centers.

What do I need to know about parking?

  • Parking Pass:
    Students are given 1 parking pass upon admission to the college. Any changes in vehicle information should be communicated to the Student Services Office.
  • Parking While On Bellin College Campus:
    We ask that students park in front of the college and utilize the main entrance. Overflow parking is located in the back of the college.
  • Parking During Clinical Assignments:
    Students are expected to follow the parking procedures outlined for their clinical assignments. When students have clinical assignments at Bellin Hospital or St. Vincent Hospital, they are expected to utilize the Bellin Employee Parking Lots. These parking lots are located at various locations off of Mason Street and most have shuttle services available.

How do I see or order my transcripts?

Currently, enrolled students can access their unofficial Bellin College transcript at no charge through the BC Portal at

Official Bellin College transcripts may be ordered online or in person.

When do I need to renew my TB testing?

Students are required to have an up-to-date health record, including the required immunizations and the annual TB skin tests. Annual TB skin tests must be completed and documentation uploaded into your CastleBranch account. MSN students may be required to have additional testing per their clinical agency. TB testing is done in the month of March for all students intending on returning the following year.

CPR Certification and CPR Renewal Training

Students must be CPR Basic Life Support Certified by the American Heart Association prior to clinicals and must re-certify every two years. Each student must provide verification of current CPR training by uploading the front and back of the CPR card into their CastleBranch account. Noncompliance will result in the student’s removal from clinical placement(s) and the inability to progress in the program. Available sites include but are not limited to: Bellin College training dates; Bellin Health CPR Training Center; Northeast Wisconsin Technical College; and the American Heart Association, Northeast Wisconsin Chapter. Online courses are not acceptable.

Back to top