Veterans Information

Veterans Resources and Links

Bellin College is proud to support the men and women in uniform who are serving or have served our country. It is important that the student soldier/veteran applicant be aware of their eligibility for federal and state veteran’s benefits before working with the Bellin College Bursar.  Student veterans are asked to contact the Department of Veterans Affairs at or their County Veterans Services Officer (CVSO) for assistance in utilizing benefits.

Prospective VA students should speak to the Certifying Official in the Bellin College Bursar’s Office, during the enrollment process, to discuss benefits and eligibility.  Listed below are links that VA students should find helpful in determining eligibility.

Federal Websites

State Websites

Additional Resources

Transferability of credit earned in the Armed Forces

Credit earned while serving may meet Bellin College requirements. Bellin College grants credit for specific requirements after a review of a JST (Joint Services Transcript) or a transcript from the CCAF (Community College of the Air Force).

Military Tuition Refund Policy

Bellin College will return any unearned TA (Tuition Assistance) funds on a prorate basis through at least the 60% portion of the period for which the funds were provided. TA funds are earned proportionally during an enrollment period, with unearned funds returned based upon when a student stops attending. These funds are returned to the military service branch.

If a student gets deployed or has to stop attending for a military reason, the college will work with that student to make sure that the student incurs no additional debt as a result of deployment or other mandatory military obligations. 


For more information, please contact the Admissions Office at 920-433-6650 or

Back to top