Admissions FAQs

Why should I choose Bellin college?

Bellin College offers several significant benefits to our students:
• Small class sizes
• State-of-the-art facilities
• Outstanding faculty
• Diverse hands-on learning opportunities
• Direct program entry
• Clinical experience provided

What programs do you offer?

Undergraduate Degrees
• Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (BSDMS)  
–General Vascular or Cardiovascular Concentration
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
• Bachelor of Science in Radiation Therapy (BSRT)
• Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences (BSRS)
• Bachelor of Science in Surgical Assisting (BSSA)

Graduate Nursing Programs
• Master of Science in Nursing (MSN)
– Family Nurse Practitioner
– Nurse Educator 
• Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)

Post-Graduate Nursing Certificates
Family Nursing Practitioner
Nurse Educator

Graduate Physical Therapy Programs
Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) 
• Orthopaedic and Manual Physical Therapy (OMPT) Fellowship
• Doctor of Science in Physical Therapy


What high school courses are required? *

English – 4 years
Social Science – 3 years
Algebra – 1 year
Advanced Math – 2 years
Biology – 1 year
Chemistry – 1 year
Additional Science – 1 year

*Applicants who do not exactly meet these specifications will be reviewed on an individual basis*

What GPA and ACT scores are required? *

  • High school GPA of 3.0 
  • Bellin College is a test-optional  institution
  • Applicants with a GED are welcome to apply and will be assessed in line with Bellin College’s GPA standards

* Transfer Students:
Students wishing to transfer to Bellin College must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in transfer courses, and no grade lower than a “C” in required general education courses.

How do I know if my credits transfer?

Bellin College encourages all applicants to request a FREE Credit Evaluation to review post-secondary courses for acceptable transfer credits.

If I am accepted to Bellin College, do I also have to apply for entry into my program?

All of our undergraduate degrees at Bellin College are direct-entry, which means once you are admitted into the college, you are also accepted into your program!

What is the cost of your programs?

Learn more about our tuition and fees.

Does Bellin College offer scholarships and/or financial aid?

 As a private non-profit college, we try very hard to keep our costs as low as possible while providing students with quality faculty, facilities, and services our students expect and deserve. Nearly 98% of our students receive some form of financial assistance through grants, scholarships, student employment, and loans from a variety of sources. Each year Bellin College gives out over $3 million in scholarships to our students! 

Learn More About Financial Aid And Scholarships

Information on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) can be found on the  FAFSA Website. You may also contact our Financial Aid Department via email at financial.aid@bellincollege.edu.

When do classes meet?

Class, lab, and clinical times will vary depending on clinical and lab availability. Students need to maintain flexibility in scheduling. Evening and/or weekend clinicals could be scheduled.

Will I need to provide my own transportation?

Yes, all students are responsible for transportation to and from the Bellin College campus, general education campus, community events, and clinical experiences. At this time, public transportation is not available to the Bellin College campus.

Where do I find housing?

Please look at the following websites for housing information: www.universityheightsgb.comwww.apartments.com, www.kosapts.com (Huron Grove) and www.lexingtonmanagement.com. If you need additional help, contact Emily at emily.caelwaerts@bellincollege.edu or (920) 433-6633.

Do I need to be a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)?

Being a CNA is only required for entry into our two-year & 15-month nursing programs; however, working as a CNA can allow you to gain healthcare experience, along with being able to have a flexible schedule and earn extra income while you are in the program.

Does my nursing program curricula meet the requirements for licensure and certification in other states?

If you become a Bellin College student, you are responsible for checking program authorization and licensure requirements in your state of residence. Rules and regulations vary by state and are subject to change. If you move to a new state, you are responsible for ensuring our program is approved in your new state.

Board of Nursing Professional Licensure / Certification Requirements

What are the health qualifications?

Each applicant is required to have a physical examination and complete specific immunizations and testing. The general health and abilities of the applicant must be deemed adequate for meeting the program outcomes of the degree.

How do I apply?

Please refer to our undergraduate and graduate admissions pages for step by step instructions. If you have questions or need help, please feel free to contact us. Application windows vary slightly for each of our program options. Please go to our application deadlines page for specific application submission dates and deadlines.

More Questions?

Contact our Admissions department at (920) 433-6650, or admissions@bellincollege.edu.

Back to top