Bellin College & YMCA Partnership
All students are eligible for a membership for $5.00/month or $29.00/month per household. Some member benefits include:
- Onsite group exercise classes (example: cycling, aqua fitness, cardio kickboxing, HIIT, etc.)
- Childcare while you work out
- Member discounts and priority registration
- A positive and supportive environment to help you meet your wellness goals!
- YMCA360 FREE On Demand Group Fitness classes
There is the Eastside YMCA next to the college, but memberships are valid at all YMCAs across the country! Students can create their membership at any local Green Bay YMCA. If you are an online student that does not live within the Green Bay area, please contact Benny Rieth, Director of Student Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org to create your online membership.
Work off some steam in our wellness center.
Open to all Bellin College students and staff. Our on-campus wellness center a variety of exercise equipment to help keep your mind and body feeling its best.
The Wellness Center offers:
- Stationary bike
- Punching bag/pull up tower
- A variety of stretching and yoga mats, exercise balls, medicine balls and Pilates bands
- TV and radio to keep you from getting bored while working out.
If you are looking to get outdoors, there is a short walking path beyond the campus main lot, but you are welcome to explore the entire area around campus.
When the weather permits, student organizations often host volleyball games on the side lawn.
In addition, the Student Success Center often offers sessions on mindfulness, yoga and more, so watch your email for information.