Bellin College is dedicated to educating healthcare professionals through innovation, leadership, and service that promotes lifelong learning and excellence.
Bellin College will be the leader in health science higher education.
- Excellence – being the best
- Integrity – honest and ethical behavior
- Community – collaboration and inclusion
- Caring – empowering relationships based on empathy and respect
- To provide innovative programs.
- To create an intellectually stimulating environment.
- To contribute to the community’s well-being.
- To promote a culture of inclusion and engagement.
- To model the principles of quality improvement.
Philosophy of Teaching and Learning
Bellin College faculty are facilitators, role models, and resources in the learning process. We provide an environment that supports a diverse student population. We pursue excellence in education by assisting students to develop critical thinking skills with a commitment to the College values of Excellence, Integrity, Community, and Caring.
Teaching/learning is a dynamic process of discovery attained through interaction and engagement. Faculty members implement cooperative teaching strategies in partnership with students to achieve program outcomes. Students share the responsibility of achieving their learning goals through participation in the education process. As co-creators of their learning, students have a responsibility to develop a scholarly approach to learning through assimilation and integration of new knowledge, utilization of technology, and life experiences.
Graduates of Bellin College are prepared to function in leadership roles and affect social, ethical, political, and economic issues surrounding health care.