Endowed Scholarships are defined as a fund that is maintained in perpetuity, and a portion of the annual investment return is used for the purposes of scholarships, with the parameters defined by the donor. This gift requires a minimum of $25,000, which can be given in one lump sum or in smaller increments over time.
Bellin College is grateful for the financial assistance made available to students each year through the Endowed Scholarship Program. Through the generosity of the College’s supporters, private scholarship endowment funds have been created to help students succeed in their education.
In recognition of its named donor, Bellin College:
- Offers scholarships to nursing or medical imaging students in the donor or designee’s name;
- Hosts an annual gathering, Scholarship Salute, where donor(s) and recipient(s) get acquainted;
- Scholarship name will be prominently displayed on our donor wall at Bellin College;
- Recognizes the scholarship(s) in the college Annual Report.
- Prepares a program which provides information about our donor and/or the individual(s) being honored/memorialized. We are happy to include information you may want to provide, for example, but not limited to:
- Why you decided to fund student scholarships at Bellin College;
- If the scholarship is a memorial, or in honor of someone, why you chose to create a memorial/honorary scholarship;
- Family background and/or volunteer activities.
Students: Please find information on applying for endowed scholarship assistance here:
Financial Aid & Scholarships