-->

Blog

New Student Spotlight: Zoe Florence Koepp

Zoe Florence Koepp | BSSA | West Bend, WI

Congratulations on acceptance to Bellin College. What made you choose this field of study?
I’ve always been fascinated by the human body and knew I wanted a career in healthcare since I was seven years old. It’s such a rewarding experience to keep a patient safe and protected during and after anesthesia.

What attracted you to Bellin College?
The small class sizes, the healthcare specific general education courses, and
the college values. I knew I wanted to be a surgical technologist and this is one out of two programs in the country that offers this First Assist option. I’d be able to obtain a Bachelors degree in three years and have a job placement which is rarely heard of.

What are you most excited about coming to Bellin College?
The HSRC (Health Science Resource Center) allows students to learn hands on in classes which is critical when going for a career in healthcare. I am even more excited to start now that our Surgical program will be using the SynDaver to practice surgical procedures!

Tell us about yourself
I am the youngest child out of three daughters. We have all followed in the path of medicine and healthcare. I love to color mandalas and enjoy family vacations, fishing with my dad, drinking a morning cup of coffee with my mom, and going to the farmers market with my sisters. I’m definitely going to be homesick because I am very close with my family and I will miss my dog, Beau, more than he will know. For all 18 years of my life, I have never been to a Packer game and My only wish is to meet AJ Dillon!

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
I would want to be able to fly, so that I can see the world!

Back to top