Blog

New Student Spotlight: Kayla Londo

Kayla Londo | BSRS | Wakefield, MI

Congratulations on acceptance to Bellin College. What made you choose this field of study?
My decision on choosing this study came from when I broke my arm, and I had to go under for an X-Ray. I got really intrigued by the job, environment, and technology they were using. Later on in my education, I job shadowed multiple hospitals around my area to see if this would be the fit for me. It was, and now we
are here!

What attracted you to Bellin College?
I come from a very small town in the UP, and I absolutely love it. I think what attracted me most was the small community and class sizes.

What are you most excited about coming to Bellin College?
I am excited to meet new friends, and continue my education doing something I love. Starting classes is a new chapter in my life, and I’m excited for what’s to come.

Tell us about yourself
I have two amazing parents, and a younger brother who are all close to me. I love to be around my friends, snowmobile, four wheel, snowboard, or simply chill out. Living in the woods and in a small community is so amazing, so moving to a bigger city is definitely a big change for me. I also have my sweet dog, Axel, who I spend a lot of time with and is the best boy ever.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Flying

Back to top