Annual and General Scholarships
Make a difference in the life of a student by giving the gift of education through a Bellin College scholarship.
Annual Named Scholarships are funded through annual gifts of $1,000 or more and have the ability to honor those who made a profound impact on your life and the lives of others. These gifts can come from one person or be combined with other gifts to achieve the $1,000 goal.
In recognition of its named donor, Bellin College:
- Offers scholarships to nursing or medical imaging students in the donor or designee’s name;
- Hosts an annual gathering, Scholarship Salute, where donor(s) and recipient(s) get acquainted;
- Recognizes the scholarship(s) in the college Annual Report document;
- Prepares a program which provides information about our donor and/or the individual(s) being honored/memorialized. We are happy to include information you may want to provide, for example, but not limited to:
- Why did you decide to fund student scholarships at Bellin College?
- If the scholarship is a memorial, or in honor of someone, why did you choose to create a memorial/honorary scholarship?
- Family background and/or volunteer activities.
General Scholarships offer donors the ability to give a gift of scholarship without the formality of a named scholarship. This includes any donations that are not designated for a specific scholarship and are pooled together for student awards. Regardless of the amount, your gift will have an impact.
Print the donation form and New Annual Scholarship form and mail to:
3201 Eaton Road
Green Bay, WI 54311
Students: Please find information on applying for scholarships here:
Financial Aid & Scholarships