Annual and General Scholarships
Make a difference in the life of a student by giving the gift of education through a Bellin College scholarship.
Annual Named Scholarships are funded through annual gifts of $1,000 or more, and have the ability to honor those who made a profound impact on your life and the lives of others. These gifts can come from one person or be combined with other gifts to achieve the $1,000 goal.
In recognition of its named donor, Bellin College:
- Offers scholarships to nursing or medical imaging students in the donor or designee’s name;
- Hosts an annual gathering, Scholarship Salute, where donor(s) and recipient(s) get acquainted;
- Recognizes the scholarship(s) in the college Annual Report;
- Prepares a program which provides information about our donor and/or the individual(s) being honored/memorialized. We are happy to include information you may want to provide, for example but not limited to:
- Why did you decide to fund student scholarships at Bellin College?
- If the scholarship is a memorial, or in honor of someone, why did you choose to create a memorial/honorary scholarship?
- Family background and/or volunteer activities.
General Scholarships offer donors the ability to give a gift of scholarship without the formality of a named scholarship. This includes any donations that are not designated for a specific scholarship and are pooled together for student awards. Regardless of the amount, your gift will have an impact.
Students: Please find information on applying for scholarships here:
Financial Aid & Scholarships