Name Change

Demographic Information Change Form

Please utilize this form to update college records. Please fill out form completely to assist staff in maintaining college records: Name change: Submit this form with documentation (marriage certificate or court order showing change of name which MUST bear official seal of issuing authority. Uncertified copies or un-notarized documents will not be accepted).

  • (Other than Bellin College)
  • (Mr., Mrs., etc...)
  • (Jr., Sr., etc.)
  • MM slash DD slash YYYY
  • Max. file size: 50 MB.
Back to top