The Bellin College Alumni Association offers free and private email accounts exclusively for our alumni. Stay connected with classmates and friends when you create an email account i.e. (You@alumni.bellincollege.edu).
- Use your alumni email address as a web-based email account and access your email from anywhere in the world via an Internet connection using Office 365.
- Set your address to forward to another account.
- Stop worrying about sending friends and colleagues a new address every time you change Internet Service Providers give them one address that follows you wherever you go!
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Question: At what point are email@example.com accounts transferred?
Answer: Student@bellincollege.edu accounts are transferred approximately 10 days after graduation. You will be notified by the Help Desk at Bellin College prior to the change with instructions to access your account.
- Question: How can I transfer my current emails?
Answer: All emails are automatically transferred from your Student@bellincollege.edu account to the firstname.lastname@example.org account.
- Question: How long will it take to receive my email@example.com account?
Answer: You should expect a response within 48 hours.
- Question: If I graduated many years ago, can I still get a Bellin College alumni email address?
Answer: Yes! Even if you graduated 20 years ago, you are still able to obtain an email address through Bellin College. Please email the Help Desk with your name, maiden name if applicable, and year of graduation. We will verify your information and be in touch with your email address.
- Question: How do I add my Bellin College alumni email address to my mobile device?
Answer: The steps to add your alumni email account is different than your student account. To download a guide for Apple or Android devices click on one of the links below.
Get Yours Now. It’s Free!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for your account. We will verify your name and graduation year.