Blog

Freshman Spotlight: Katelyn Vosters

Katelyn Vosters | Freedom | Diagnostic Medical Sonography

Congratulations on acceptance to Bellin College. What made you choose this field of study?

The medical field has always been of interest to me and sonography was one aspect that amazed me. I decided to shadow a sonographer and the moment I walked into the exam room I knew this was the correct career path for me! The human body fascinates me and being able to view the body with this form of technology is astounding.

What attracted you to Bellin College?

The main reason I was attracted to Bellin College was because the education is so hands-on. Bellin College is unlike any other college and that is why it stood out to me. They offer such a diversity of learning experiences and I loved the atmosphere within the college. In addition, I can receive my bachelor’s of Diagnostic Medical Sonography in three years! Bellin has one of the best programs for sonography and I could not be more excited to be a part of the program.

What are you most excited about coming to Bellin College?

I am excited to be apart of such a loving and caring community at Bellin. I heard the professors are extremely passionate and dedicated to their students and I am so excited to work with them.

What are your hobbies when not studying for class?

I love to bike, swim, hike, read, and just being outside in general. I also enjoy spending time at my family’s cabin in Mountain, Wisconsin, with my friends and family.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

To read people’s minds.

Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?

Yes! I live on a dairy farm so I have cows and cats!

Back to top