Blog

Freshman Spotlight: Taylor School

Taylor School  | Green Bay | Radiologic Sciences

Congratulations on acceptance to Bellin College. What made you choose this field of study?

I chose to study in Radiology because I wanted to find a field in the healthcare profession where I could help people but in an area that truly interested me. I then landed upon Radiology because of my fascination with the inside of the Human Body.

What attracted you to Bellin College?

I was attracted to Bellin College because of its small class sizes as well as the quaintness of the school itself. It’s really close to home for me so I can still be with my family and friends, and it offered the exact educational experience that I was looking for.

What are you most excited about coming to Bellin College?

I am excited to finally start this next chapter of my life. I can’t wait to meet new people and learn alongside peers who share the same interest and passion for helping people as much as I do.

What are your hobbies when not studying for class?

My hobbies include music and volunteerism. In high school, I played in the marching band and the Wind Ensemble all four years, as well as spent many hours volunteering out in my community and at my church.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

If I could have any superpower I would wish for the ability to fly.

Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?

I have one dog named Bella. She is a Yorkie-Poodle mix.

Back to top