Our advisor will help assist you in meeting your academic needs and career goals.
Who should see an advisor?
- Students who have been accepted into a undergraduate program of study
- All continuing undergraduate students in programs of study
Who is my Advisor?
How do I meet with my Advisor?
- Appointments are required during designated advising periods
- Walk-ins are welcome, however, appointments are appreciated
What can I expect from my Advisor?
- Assistance with course selection and registration
- Answers to questions about academic policies and procedures
- Help with campus and community resources
- Information about degree requirements
What are my responsibilities?
- Understand the requirements of your program of study
- Communicate changes in your schedule
How often should I see my Academic Advisor?
- Students are required to meet each semester during designated advising periods
- Students are encouraged to meet as necessary
Advisor and Career Services Coordinator
Bellin College | Student Services
3201 Eaton Road | Green Bay, WI 54311