Non-Degree Seeking Student
Students who take Bellin College courses but are not enrolled in a Bellin College major are considered Non-Degree Seeking students.
Non-Degree Seeking students:
- Earn regular credit which is permanently recorded on the transcript.
- Are not eligible for financial aid, since they are classified as “non-degree seeking” and not enrolled in a particular major.
- Are subject to all normal College regulations and policies.
Enrollment for non-degree seeking students is on space available basis only.
- Complete online application free of charge.
- Evidence of an annual influenza (flu) vaccination. Bellin Occupational Health Services provides flu vaccination free of charge to Bellin College students. Assistance with this policy may be obtained by contacting the Dean of Student Services at (920) 433-6632.
- Non-Degree Seeking Students pay full tuition and related fees and are subject to all Bellin College policies. Procedures and regulations as outlined in The Bellin College Guide – Handbook & Catalog.
- Undergraduate Non-Degree Seeking Student applicants must have received a high school diploma and not be enrolled in a Bellin College major.
- Graduate Non-Degree Seeking Student applicants must have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree or higher and not be enrolled in a Bellin College major.
- Graduate Non-Degree Seeking Student applicants can enroll for no more than 6 credits.
- Assistance may be obtained by contacting the College Admissions Office at Admissions@bellincollege.edu or 920-433-6650.
Tuition and Policies
Non-Degree Seeking Students pay a per credit tuition rate.Learn More about non-degree seeking tuition