External Scholarship Announcements
The following organizations have requested that we post their scholarship opportunities:.
- Altrusa International of Green Bay Scholarship – Applicants must be returning to complete their college education after it was interrupted by lack of finances, family responsibilities, etc. Pick up an application packet in the development office. Deadline: March 10, 2020.
- F. A. Davis Scholarships: Applicants must be pursuing a BSN, RN-BSN, MSN, DPT or comparable health specialty; be enrolled in Spring 2020 classes; and have a 3.0 or higher GPA. Deadline: March 31, 2020.
- Wisconsin Women’s Alliance Foundation Scholarship – Applicants must be female students 25 and older who reside in Wisconsin and will be attending a two- or four-year college or university. Deadline: March 31, 2020.
- Isabelle Rowe Nursing Scholarship – Applicants must be 21 or older, reside in Waupaca or the Fox Valley, and pursuing a degree in nursing at a college, university or technical school. Deadline: April 15, 2020.
- Green Bay Area P.E.O. Reciprocity Scholarship – Applicants must be female, Brown County residents and have at least 24 consecutive months as a non-student sometime in their lives. They also must be within 24 months of completing their education goal, not enrolled in a doctoral degree program and demonstrate financial need in a Student Aid Report. Contact Jamie for fillable application form. Deadline: April 22, 2020.
- 180 Medical College scholarships – Applicants for these $1,000 scholarships must be under a doctor’s care for one of the following conditions: spinal cord injury, spina bifida, transverse myelitis, neurogenic bladder or ostomy. Application deadline: June 1, 2020.
- Denise Bertucci Memorial Scholarship – Applicants must be a full-time student who is at least 22 years old and has returned to school after at least two years off. Applicants must also have completed two semesters since returning and have a 3.0 or higher GPA. Stop in Development for an application. Deadline: June 30, 2020.
- Nursing Process APRN Scholarship – Applicants must be RNs currently enrolled in an nurse practitioner program or nurse anesthetist program at the MSN or DNP degree level. Deadline: Sept. 30, 2020.
- Nursing Process Hispanic Scholarship – Applicants must be of Hispanic heritage and currently enrolled in a traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program. Deadline: Oct. 31, 2020.
- Pacific Medical Training Scholarships – Open to all undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a healthcare degree. Deadline: Nov. 1, 2020.
- Richard Newcomb & Janice Schrieber-Newcomb Education Scholarship – Applicants must be widows who are too young to receive Social Security assistance and plan to further their education as a part-time or full-time student at an accredited college, university or technical school. No deadline.
- BSN Education Scholarships – This nursing resource offers scholarships for general and specialty nursing, graduate nursing, LGBTQ nursing, minority nursing, men in nursing and military nursing students. Award amounts and deadlines vary.
Search for Additional External Scholarships
Outside aid includes funds made directly to a student by non-school affiliates, businesses, organizations, groups, or individuals.
Before you search:
- Beware; there are scholarship scammers among us!
- Note that the scholarship search web sites to which we provide links do not charge for the search; however, some websites may sell your name to other companies. When you register to participate in the search, you should consider whether you want to receive mailings from groups who may buy your name and address from the website owners.
Sampling of Links to General Scholarship Search Websites:
Bellin College is simply listing and does not endorse these sites. These are provided as a resource to be used at your discretion.
College Board Scholarship Search
Plan for College
Student Award Search Aid