External Scholarship Announcements
The following organizations have requested that we post their scholarship opportunities:
- Holy Family Memorial Healthcare Scholarships – No specific due date.
- ThedaCare Family of Foundations 2018 Scholarships – These scholarships are available to students pursuing nursing and healthcare related degrees. Email email@example.com with any questions. Deadline: May 23, 2018.
- Laser Spine Institute Scholarship – This $1,500 scholarship is available to students enrolled in a health science program, who also has a 3.5 or higher college GPA. Deadline: June 15, 2018.
- Denise Bertucci Memorial Scholarship – This scholarship is open to students 22 or older, who have returned to school after at least two years off and have at least two semesters of school completed since returning. Applicants must be full-time students with a 3.0 or higher GPA. See Jamie in the development office for an application. Deadline: June 30, 2018.
- Caring.com Student-Caregiver Scholarship – Caring.com is offering two $1,500 scholarships to students attending college and caring for a loved one. Deadline: June 30, 2018.
- FamilyAssets 2018 Scholarship – This $3,000 scholarship is available to a student that has shown his or her passion for providing care for an elderly person in need. Deadline: Aug. 1, 2018.
- Blake Rubin Scholarship – This $1,000 scholarship is open to current high school seniors who have been accepted to a college or current college students who are not in their final year of study. Deadline: Jan. 31, 2019.
Search for Additional External Scholarships
Outside aid includes funds made directly to a student by non-school affiliates, businesses, organizations, groups, or individuals.
Before you search:
- Beware; there are scholarship scammers among us!
- Note that the scholarship search web sites to which we provide links do not charge for the search; however, some websites may sell your name to other companies. When you register to participate in the search, you should consider whether you want to receive mailings from groups who may buy your name and address from the website owners.
Sampling of Links to General Scholarship Search Websites:
Bellin College is simply listing and does not endorse these sites. These are provided as a resource to be used at your discretion.
College Board Scholarship Search
Plan for College
Student Award Search Aid