External Scholarship Announcements
The following organizations have requested that we post their scholarship opportunities:
- Holy Family Memorial Healthcare Scholarships – No specific due date
- John Foy & Associates Strong Arm Leukemia Scholarship – Applicants must have been affected by a loved one’s battle with leukemia or battled the disease themselves. Deadline: Dec. 15, 2017.
- Virginia Wagner Educational Award (Soroptimist International of Fond du Lac) – This $1,500 scholarship is open to women pursuing bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Visit www.simwr.org for more information. Deadline: Jan. 15, 2018.
- Soroptimist Live Your Dream Awards – Applicants must be a woman with primary financial responsibility for herself and her dependents. She must also be attending an undergraduate degree program and have financial need. Deadline: Nov. 17, 2017.
- Altrusa International of Green Bay WI, Inc. Continuing Education Scholarship – This organization is offering two $1,000 scholarships to students returning to school to further their education and career opportunities. Deadline: March 10, 2018.
Search for Additional External Scholarships
Outside aid includes funds made directly to a student by non-school affiliates, businesses, organizations, groups, or individuals.
Before you search:
- Beware; there are scholarship scammers among us!
- Note that the scholarship search web sites to which we provide links do not charge for the search; however, some websites may sell your name to other companies. When you register to participate in the search, you should consider whether you want to receive mailings from groups who may buy your name and address from the website owners.
Sampling of Links to General Scholarship Search Websites:
Bellin College is simply listing and does not endorse these sites. These are provided as a resource to be used at your discretion.
College Board Scholarship Search
Plan for College
Student Award Search Aid