External Scholarship Announcements
The following organizations have requested that we post their scholarship opportunities:
- Wells Fargo Veterans Scholarship Program – This is a renewable scholarship for honorable discharged veterans and the spouses of disabled veterans. Applicants must have a 2.5 GPA. Deadline: Feb. 28, 2019.
- 2019 Aurora Health Foundation Scholarship (Greater Green Bay) – This scholarship will be awarded to five student ($1,000) each pursuing a health care related degree. Please stop in the development office, room 239, for an application. Deadline: Feb. 28, 2019.
- Altrusa International of Green Bay Scholarships – Applicants must be returning to school to complete their education after interruption due to lack of finances, family responsibilities, etc. Applicants must also have a demonstrated need for additional assistance. Stop in the development office, room 239, for an application. Deadline: March 10, 2019.
- BayCare Clinic Foundation: Griffin Scholarship – This $500 scholarship is available to high school seniors (students starting as freshman in Fall of 2019). Deadline: April 7, 2019.
- BayCare Clinic Foundation Healthcare Scholarship – This scholarship is open to high school seniors who will be starting a healthcare program in Fall of 2019 or college students who have completed oneyear of healthcare studies. Deadline: April 7, 2019.
- Dr. Alex Lechin Scholarship Program – This $500 scholarship is available to current students and students who have been accepted for the 2019-2020 school year. Applicants must provide proof of enrollment and be in good academic standing. Deadline: April 19, 2019.
- Green Bay PEO Reciprocity Scholarship – Applicants must be female, Brown County residents and US/Canadian citizens or legal residents; must have at least 24 consecutive months as a non-student sometime in their adult lives; and must be within 24 months of completing their educational goal. Applicants must also demonstrate financial need. Deadline: April 26, 2019.
- SeniorLivingHelp.org Scholarship: This $1,000 scholarship is open to students currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year college or university, either undergraduate or graduate, and has helped an elderly loved one. Deadline: May 1, 2019.
Search for Additional External Scholarships
Outside aid includes funds made directly to a student by non-school affiliates, businesses, organizations, groups, or individuals.
Before you search:
- Beware; there are scholarship scammers among us!
- Note that the scholarship search web sites to which we provide links do not charge for the search; however, some websites may sell your name to other companies. When you register to participate in the search, you should consider whether you want to receive mailings from groups who may buy your name and address from the website owners.
Sampling of Links to General Scholarship Search Websites:
Bellin College is simply listing and does not endorse these sites. These are provided as a resource to be used at your discretion.
College Board Scholarship Search
Plan for College
Student Award Search Aid