External Scholarship Announcements
The following organizations have requested that we post their scholarship opportunities:.
- National Healthcare Heroes Grant for Nurses – Applicants can be undergraduate or graduate nursing student. Deadline: May 1, 2021.
- Nurse Corps Scholarship Program – provides financial support to students enrolled in nursing degree programs in exchange for a commitment to serve in high-need areas across the country. Click on the link for more information. Deadline is May 6, 2021.
- 3LAU “Everything” Scholarship – open to any high school or undergraduate. Check website for other rules or requirements. Deadline: June 20, 2021.
- I’m a Survivor Scholarship – Must have survived a catastrophic accident; or cared for a close family member who experienced a catastrophic accident. Applying does allow the law firm to use your information. More information can be found on the site. Deadline: June 30, 2021.
- WiseGeek LGBTQ+ Awareness Scholarship – Students who identify as part of the LGBTQ+ community are eligible. Deadline: July 1, 2021.
- Honors in Nursing Scholarship – This is for currently enrolled students in a CCNE or ACEN-accredited nursing program. More information can be found in the link. Deadline: Sept 1, 2021.
- Geraldine “Polly” Bednash Scholarship Program – Must be admitted or enrolled in a baccalaureate or higher degree nursing program. Deadlines: January 31, April 30, July 31, and October 31.
- CastleBranch-GNSA Scholarship – Need to be enrolled in a graduate nursing program. Deadline: September 30 and December 30.
- AfterCollege-AACN Nursing Scholarship – Special consideration will be given to students in a graduate program with the goal of becoming a nurse educator; those completing an RN to BSN or MSN program; and those enrolled in an accelerated nursing program. Scholarships in the amount of $2,500 will be awarded each quarter. Deadlines are March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31.
- Little Bundle Supermom Scholarship – Must be legal resident enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program, be a single mother, child of a single mother, or closely impacted by a single mother. Awarded twice per year. Deadlines are June 30 and December 31.
- Hurst Review/AACN Nursing Scholarship – Applicants must be in a pre-licensure nursing program and maintain a 3.2 GPA. Money is awarded during different semesters. Deadlines are August 1, January 1 and May 1. To apply, click on the link above.
- VA Health Professional Scholarship Program (HPSP) – Scholarship is for specific students that would like to take advantage of tuition assistance from the VA. Applications open year round.
- PNC Student Lending Scholarship – This is a scholarship sweepstakes you can enter by using PNC financial literacy information. Click on the link for more information.
- Richard Newcomb & Janice Schrieber-Newcomb Education Scholarship – Applicants must be widows who are too young to receive Social Security assistance and plan to further their education as a part-time or full-time student at an accredited college, university or technical school. No deadline.
- BSN Education Scholarships – This nursing resource offers scholarships for general and specialty nursing, graduate nursing, LGBTQ nursing, minority nursing, men in nursing and military nursing students. Award amounts and deadlines vary.
Search for Additional External Scholarships
Outside aid includes funds made directly to a student by non-school affiliates, businesses, organizations, groups, or individuals.
Before you search:
- Beware; there are scholarship scammers among us!
- Note that the scholarship search web sites to which we provide links do not charge for the search; however, some websites may sell your name to other companies. When you register to participate in the search, you should consider whether you want to receive mailings from groups who may buy your name and address from the website owners.
Sampling of Links to General Scholarship Search Websites:
Bellin College is simply listing and does not endorse these sites. These are provided as a resource to be used at your discretion.