External Scholarship Announcements
The following organizations have requested that we post their scholarship opportunities:
- Holy Family Memorial Healthcare Scholarships – No specific due date.
- 2019 Aurora Health Foundation Scholarship (Greater Green Bay) – This scholarship will be awarded to five student ($1,000) each pursuing a health care related degree. Please stop in the development office, room 239, for an application. Deadline: Feb. 28, 2019.
- Blake Rubin Scholarship – This $1,000 scholarship is open to current high school seniors who have been accepted to a college or current college students who are not in their final year of study. Deadline: Jan. 31, 2019.
- Virginia M. Wagner Educational Award – Applicants must be a woman pursuing a bachelors or masters degree. The scholarship amount is $1,500. Deadline: Jan. 19, 2019.
- SeniorLivingHelp.org Scholarship: This $1,000 scholarship is open to students currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year college or university, either undergraduate or graduate, and has helped an elderly loved one. Deadline: May 1, 2019.
Search for Additional External Scholarships
Outside aid includes funds made directly to a student by non-school affiliates, businesses, organizations, groups, or individuals.
Before you search:
- Beware; there are scholarship scammers among us!
- Note that the scholarship search web sites to which we provide links do not charge for the search; however, some websites may sell your name to other companies. When you register to participate in the search, you should consider whether you want to receive mailings from groups who may buy your name and address from the website owners.
Sampling of Links to General Scholarship Search Websites:
Bellin College is simply listing and does not endorse these sites. These are provided as a resource to be used at your discretion.
College Board Scholarship Search
Plan for College
Student Award Search Aid