External Scholarship Announcements
The following organizations have requested that we post their scholarship opportunities:.
- Nursing Process APRN Scholarship – Applicants must be RNs currently enrolled in an nurse practitioner program or nurse anesthetist program at the MSN or DNP degree level. Deadline: Sept. 30, 2020.
- F.A. Davis Nursing Scholarship – Applicants must be pursuing a BSN, MSN, RN-BSN, PT or comparable health science specialty and have a 3.0 GPA or higher. Deadline: Oct. 12, 2020.
- Frontline Heroes Nursing Grant – Applicants must be undergraduate or graduate nursing students. Deadline: Oct. 25, 2020.
- Deborah E. Trautman Future Nurse Leader Scholarship – Applicants must be in a master’s or doctoral nursing program and a member of the AACN’s Graduate Nursing Student Academy (membership is free). Deadline: Oct. 30, 2020.
- Nursing Process Hispanic Scholarship – Applicants must be of Hispanic heritage and currently enrolled in a traditional Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program. Deadline: Oct. 31, 2020.
- Pacific Medical Training Scholarships – Open to all undergraduate and graduate students pursuing a healthcare degree. Deadline: Nov. 1, 2020.
- Soroptimist Live Your Dream: Education & Training Awards for Women (LYDA)– Open to women financially responsible for you and your dependents, have financial need and attend an undergraduate degree program. You may download the PDF information below or click on the link above. Deadline: Nov. 15, 2020
- Huggable Supermom Scholarship – Applicants must be students who have been impacted by single moms or who are a single mom themselves. This is a $2,000 scholarship. Deadline: Dec. 31, 2020.
- The FHE “Hope for the Healing” Scholarship – Applicants must be undergraduate or graduate students enrolled in mental/behavioral health, nursing or addiction treatment programs. Veterans, minorities and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Deadline: January 15, 2021.
- National Healthcare Heroes Grant for Nurses – Applicants can be undergraduate or graduate nursing student. Deadline: May 1, 2021.
- Hurst Review/AACN Nursing Scholarship – Applicants must be in a pre-licensure nursing program and maintain a 3.2 GPA. Money is awarded during different semesters. Deadlines are August 1, January 1 and May 1. To apply, click on the link above.
- Richard Newcomb & Janice Schrieber-Newcomb Education Scholarship – Applicants must be widows who are too young to receive Social Security assistance and plan to further their education as a part-time or full-time student at an accredited college, university or technical school. No deadline.
- BSN Education Scholarships – This nursing resource offers scholarships for general and specialty nursing, graduate nursing, LGBTQ nursing, minority nursing, men in nursing and military nursing students. Award amounts and deadlines vary.
Search for Additional External Scholarships
Outside aid includes funds made directly to a student by non-school affiliates, businesses, organizations, groups, or individuals.
Before you search:
- Beware; there are scholarship scammers among us!
- Note that the scholarship search web sites to which we provide links do not charge for the search; however, some websites may sell your name to other companies. When you register to participate in the search, you should consider whether you want to receive mailings from groups who may buy your name and address from the website owners.
Sampling of Links to General Scholarship Search Websites:
Bellin College is simply listing and does not endorse these sites. These are provided as a resource to be used at your discretion.
College Board Scholarship Search
Plan for College
Student Award Search Aid