External Scholarship Announcements
The following organizations have requested that we post their scholarship opportunities:
- Wisconsin Women in Government Undergraduate Scholarship – These scholarships are open to female students who are residents of Wisconsin, have financial need, are in good academic standing and have an interest in public service, government and/or the political process. Deadline: June 14, 2019.
- Veterans and Military Family Scholarship – This scholarship is for students who are currently serving in the military, have been honorably discharged or have an active duty or retired military spouse or parent. The applicant must have a 3.0 GPA or higher. Deadline: June 15, 2019.
- Community Superhero Scholarship – This scholarship is for students who have dedicated their time to improving the lives of others via community service or volunteerism. Applicants must also have a 3.0 of better GPA. Deadline: June 30, 2019.
- Jan Egerton and Don Smitley Mesothelioma Scholarships – These scholarships are open to high school, undergraduate and graduate students. Deadline: July 20, 2019.
- Wisconsin Organization of Nurse Leaders Scholarship – This organization offers scholarships to MSN and RN to BSN students. Must be a Wisconsin resident. Deadline: Aug. 23, 2019.
- RN to BSN $1,000 Challenge – This scholarship is for RNs who are earning their BSN or MSN and have a 3.50 or better GPA. Deadline: Sept. 1, 2019.
- BSN Education Scholarships – This nursing resource offers scholarships for general and specialty nursing, graduate nursing, LGBTQ nursing, minority nursing, men in nursing and military nursing students. Award amounts and deadlines vary.
Search for Additional External Scholarships
Outside aid includes funds made directly to a student by non-school affiliates, businesses, organizations, groups, or individuals.
Before you search:
- Beware; there are scholarship scammers among us!
- Note that the scholarship search web sites to which we provide links do not charge for the search; however, some websites may sell your name to other companies. When you register to participate in the search, you should consider whether you want to receive mailings from groups who may buy your name and address from the website owners.
Sampling of Links to General Scholarship Search Websites:
Bellin College is simply listing and does not endorse these sites. These are provided as a resource to be used at your discretion.
College Board Scholarship Search
Plan for College
Student Award Search Aid