External Scholarship Announcements
The following organizations have requested that we post their scholarship opportunities:
- Dr. Alex Lechin Scholarship Program – This $500 scholarship is available to current students and students who have been accepted for the 2019-2020 school year. Applicants must provide proof of enrollment and be in good academic standing. Deadline: April 19, 2019.
- Green Bay PEO Reciprocity Scholarship – Applicants must be female, Brown County residents and US/Canadian citizens or legal residents; must have at least 24 consecutive months as a non-student sometime in their adult lives; and must be within 24 months of completing their educational goal. Applicants must also demonstrate financial need. Deadline: April 26, 2019.
- SeniorLivingHelp.org Scholarship – This $1,000 scholarship is open to students currently enrolled in a 2 or 4-year college or university, either undergraduate or graduate, and has helped an elderly loved one. Deadline: May 1, 2019.
- Healthline & National Alliance on Mental Illness Stronger Scholarship – These organizations are offering two scholarships to undergrads making an impact on mental health and two to graduate students. Must have a 3.0 GPA and demonstrated involvement in advancing the mental health profession. Deadline: May 1, 2019.
- Peter and Colleen Caylor Scholarship – This scholarship is available to students who graduated from Merrill High School. Deadline: June 1, 2019.
- Wisconsin Organization of Nurse Leaders Scholarship – This organization offers scholarships to MSN and RN to BSN students. Must be a Wisconsin resident. Deadline: Aug. 23, 2019.
- BSN Education Scholarships – This nursing resource offers scholarships for general and specialty nursing, graduate nursing, LGBTQ nursing, minority nursing, men in nursing and military nursing students. Award amounts and deadlines vary.
Search for Additional External Scholarships
Outside aid includes funds made directly to a student by non-school affiliates, businesses, organizations, groups, or individuals.
Before you search:
- Beware; there are scholarship scammers among us!
- Note that the scholarship search web sites to which we provide links do not charge for the search; however, some websites may sell your name to other companies. When you register to participate in the search, you should consider whether you want to receive mailings from groups who may buy your name and address from the website owners.
Sampling of Links to General Scholarship Search Websites:
Bellin College is simply listing and does not endorse these sites. These are provided as a resource to be used at your discretion.
College Board Scholarship Search
Plan for College
Student Award Search Aid