Blog

New Student Spotlight: Gracie Peterson

Gracie Peterson | BSN | Crystal Falls, MI

Congratulations on acceptance to Bellin College. What made you choose this field of study?
I have always had a passion for nursing. I felt like in this profession, I can make a difference in someone’s life while I can also build a genuine connection with the patient.

What attracted you to Bellin College?
Starting my senior  year of high school, I heard the smallest bit about Bellin College. We had an admissions counselor stop in our school and talk about what they had to offer. and I was intrigued. Sooner or later, I toured the college and absolutely knew this was the college for me. I love everything about it here and  am so happy with my choice. The staff genuinely cares about the students and I love that the student to professor ratio is small, giving us the opportunity to have the one-on-one time.

What excites you most about starting your program at Bellin College?
I am excited to make new friends and start all the hands-on learning.

Tell us about yourself
I come from a small town in the Upper Peninsula where I lived on a cattle farm and raised livestock at our local fair for many years. I loved playing sports in high school as they were a big part of my life. I played basketball, volleyball, track, softball, cheer, and golf. I also like to be outdoors either fishing or at the lake sun tanning.

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
The ability to time travel

Back to top