Undergraduate Programs Information Session
Come visit our campus! Join us for an informative glimpse into the exciting and fulfilling professions of nursing and medical imaging.
Bachelor degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Traditional (4-year), sophomore transfer, junior transfer and 15-month program options available
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences (BSRS)
- Traditional (4-year) and sophomore options available
- Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (BSDMS)
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in 3 years!
What you can expect:
- Meet the Admissions Team.
- Learn how a bachelor’s or master’s degree will give you an advantage in your career.
- Learn how to enter our various program options whether you are applying directly out of high school, as a college transfer, or a returning adult.
- Tour our campus and facilities and discover what makes Bellin College exceptional when it comes to your healthcare education!
To register, visit: