- Complete Intent to Graduate form
- Order Announcements, mail to family/friends 6 weeks prior to commencement (www.signaturea.com)
- Pick up cap, gown, tassel (and cords if applicable) and tickets (more info below).
- Try your gown on right away and contact Development if you have any issues with the fit.
- Bring cap, gown and tassel the day of commencement and arrive by 3:20 p.m.
- Graduate at 4 p.m.!
Graduate Lunch or Dinner
Winter graduates will be provided a lunch or dinner prior to graduation. Graduates should watch their Bellin College email for more information.
Countryside Photography will be coming in to take photos during the ceremony. Each student will receive a 5×7 photo of themselves receiving their diploma from Dr. Boerst.
Any photos taken by Countryside Photography during commencement can be viewed and purchased through their website:
- Go to: www.countrysidephoto.com
- Select: Online Ordering
- Select the link that applies to your event.
- Enter your email address (any email address) and use the access code: TBD
Images should be posted for access by the Monday following commencement and be available for one month.
Please contact the Development and Public Relations department
at (920) 433-6654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.