Information for Students
- Complete Intent to Graduate form
- Order Announcements, mail to family/friends 6 weeks prior to commencement (www.signaturea.com)
- Pick up cap, gown, tassel (and cords if applicable) and tickets (more info below)
- Try your gown on right away and contact Development if you have any issues with the fit.
- Attend Alumni Social Breakfast
- Attend Rehearsal. (MSN students – bring your hood.)
- Bring cap, gown and tassel the morning of commencement. Group photos will take place at 8:30 a.m.
Alumni Breakfast Social
Prior to the rehearsal, you are invited to attend a Breakfast Social, hosted by the Bellin College Alumni Association (location and time to be announced). The breakfast will feature student speakers from each graduating class and provide an excellent opportunity to celebrate all that students have achieved during their time at Bellin College. The breakfast is free to all graduating students.
All students participating in the commencement ceremony are asked to attend rehearsal. It will begin promptly at 10:15 a.m. in Cofrin Family Hall at the Weidner Center for Performing Arts.
Students should arrive no later than 8:15 a.m. Doors to the main theatre, Cofrin Family Hall, will open to guests at 8:30 a.m. A group photo will be taken at 8:30 a.m. You will line up for procession from there, so please be ready to walk at 8:30 a.m.
Countryside Photography will be coming in to take photos during the ceremony. Each student will receive a 5×7 photo of themselves receiving their diploma from Dr. Boerst.
Any photos taken by Countryside Photography during commencement can be viewed and purchased through their website:
- Go to: www.countrysidephoto.com
- Select: Online Ordering
- Select the Bellin College Spring Commencement
- Enter your email address and use the access code: TBD
Images should be posted for access by the Monday following commencement and will be available until June 30.
Please contact the Development and Public Relations department
at (920) 433-6654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.