Information for Guests
The ceremony starts at 9:00 a.m. and has, historically, run about 1.5 hours. A reception will be held immediately following the ceremony until noon. The reception is open to graduates and guests. This is a great opportunity for graduates to reflect on their time at Bellin College with their peers, family and friends. There is no cost to attend the event, no reservations are required, and all graduates are encouraged to attend.
Special Commencement Accommodations
Wheelchair seating is available. Please ask any Weidner Center volunteer for directions.
Headphones are available for those that are hard of hearing/hearing impaired. Please contact Gena Van Domelen at (920) 433-6654 prior to May 10 if you need this special accommodation.
Where to Stay, Where to Eat, and Things to Do
We have room blocks set up at the following locations (*note – this information will change as more hotels are available and changes per commencement season):
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, 335 W. St. Joseph St, Green Bay. Room rates vary depending on the size of room. You can call (920) 435-2222 and ask for the “Bellin Health room rate”. Should you need to call the hotel, Angela Peterson, Senior Account Manager, can assist you.
- Aloft Green Bay 465 Pilgrim Way, Green Bay
Room block is currently pending. Should you need to call the hotel, Stacie Christel, Director of Sales, can assist you at (920) 884-0800.
- Hyatt Regency, 333 Main St, Green Bay
Room block is currently pending. You can call (877) 803-7534 to inquire.
- Country Inn & Suites of Green Bay (Statium District)
Room block is currently pending. Call (800) 456-4000 to inquire.
- Delta Hotels by Marriott (former and remodeled Ramada), 2750 Ramada Way, Green Bay
Room block is currently pending. Call (888) 236-2427 or (920) 499-0631 to inquire.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton
Room block is currently pending. Call (920) 227-5757 to inquire.
Please contact the Development and Public Relations department
at (920) 433-6654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.