Bellin College Spring Commencement 2019
Saturday, May 18
- Leona Waraksa Memorial Commencement Speaker – Rev. Dr. Wil Tab, Pastoral Care, Bellin Health
- Alumni Speaker – Michelle Sheahan, Class of 2015
- BSN Class Speaker – Olivia Letter
- BSRS Class Speaker – Melanie Haedt
- BSDMS Class Speaker – Shannon Thoma
- MSN Class Speaker – Angela Klein
Lucyanna Hitch Award for Excellence
This is an annual award given in memory of, and tribute to, Lucyanna Hitch, a dedicated College advocate. This award recognizes the graduating student from any program (BSN, BSRS, and MSN) who best exemplifies the College Values of Excellence, Integrity, Community, and Caring. The award recipient is announced at graduation in May and receives a recognition plaque in addition to a modest cash award. Award recipients are commemorated on the cumulative award plaque permanently on display at the College in the Student Activities Conference Room, Room 102A. This award has been given each year since 1988. The nomination form can be found here.
All guests must present a ticket for entry to the main theatre, Cofrin Family Hall. All students will receive 15 tickets. Every person entering the theatre needs a ticket, even if it’s a child sitting on a lap. If you have extras to give, or if you need more tickets, please contact Gena Van Domelen in the Development & Public Relations Office. Tickets will be distributed with your regalia a few weeks prior to commencement. A notification will be sent out via email.
Any photos taken by Countryside Photography during commencement can be viewed and purchased through their website:
- Go to: www.countrysidephoto.com
- Select: Online Ordering
- Enter your email address and use the access code: BellinSpring2019
Images should be posted for access by the Monday following commencement and will be available until June 30, 2018.