Congratulations Class of 2023! We are excited to celebrate your commencement on Saturday, May 13, 2023 at 10:30 a.m. at The Weidner. All graduates must arrive dressed and ready to go by 9:15 a.m. Detailed instructions about how to process into the auditorium and where to sit will be provided before the ceremony, so it is crucial you arrive on time. Please plan on the ceremony lasting two hours. Please review the checklist below to ensure you are prepared for commencement.
- Complete the Intent to Graduate form. If you are unsure if you’ve completed this, please check with Whitney Schwoerer.
- Optional: Order Announcements, mail to family/friends 6 weeks prior to commencement (www.signaturea.com)
- Nominate a commencement speaker: Either nominate yourself or someone else here. Nominations are April 10.
- Pick up graduation regalia at the Toast to the Graduates event on Wednesday, April 26. Please RSVP here by April 10.
- Try your gown on right away and contact Kelly Englebert (email@example.com) if you have any issues with the fit.
- If any of your guests need ADA seating, please contact Kelly Englebert (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Be sure you have your cap, gown, tassel, and any honors cords the day of commencement.
Countryside Photography will be onsite taking photos during the ceremony. Each graduate will be mailed a professional photo of them at the ceremony with their diploma in June. If you wish to order more photos, please follow the instructions on the envelope you are sent.