Schroeder Photography, out of De Pere, will take your professional photo during a two-day photoshoot on campus every January. These photos are used by Bellin College in the Hall of Graduates and will be shared with you for your own use. If you are unable to schedule a time on either date in January, please contact Mimi at (920) 336-6700. More information regarding dates and times available will be sent to students via email during winter break. Please make sure to check your email.
Professional photos of commencement
Countryside Photography will be taking photos during commencement. Each graduate walking across the stage will be mailed a copy of you receiving your diploma from Dr. Boerst (Note for 2020: The photo taken by your vehicle will be mailed to you if you attended the ceremony at Field of Scenes). Any other photos can be purchased from countrysidephoto.com.
- 2020 Graduates: use the link above and click on Online Ordering, bottom left.
- Find the 2020 Bellin College May Graduation link and click on it.
- The email required to log in is ANY email you have, It can be different each time you log in. It is not saved.
- The access code is BellinSpring2020
- Click OK to the box that pops up after clicking Login.
- This link will only be available until August 3, 2020.
Bellin College Photos
Bellin College staff will also be taking photos before, during and after the ceremony. Links to Facebook and other online photo albums will be shared as they are available.
Student and staff-submitted photos for May 2020 graduates