- Complete Intent to Graduate form
- Order Announcements, mail to family/friends 6 weeks prior to commencement (www.signaturea.com)
- Pick up graduation regalia and tickets at the Toast to Our Graduates event on Monday, Sept. 27.
- Try your gown on right away and contact Kelly Englebert in the Alumni Relations office if you have any issues with the fit.
- Bring cap, gown and tassel the day of commencement.
Countryside Photography will be coming in to take photos during the ceremony. Each student will receive a 5×7 photo of themselves receiving their diploma from Dr. Boerst.
Any photos taken by Countryside Photography during commencement can be viewed and purchased through their website:
- Go to: www.countrysidephoto.com
- Select: Online Ordering
- Select the photo group of: ‘2021 Bellin College Fall Graduation‘
- Enter your email address and use the (case sensitive) access code: BellinFall2021
Images should be posted for access by the Monday following commencement and will be available for 30 days.
Bellin College Photos
Bellin College staff took photos before, during and after the ceremony in October 2021. Click on the link below to take a look.