- Complete Intent to Graduate form
- Order Announcements, mail to family/friends 6 weeks prior to commencement (www.signaturea.com)
- Pick up cap, gown, tassel (and cords if applicable) and tickets (more info below)
- Try your gown on right away and contact Development if you have any issues with the fit.
- Bring cap, gown and tassel the day of commencement and arrive by 3:30 p.m. One vehicle with the graduate in it will park in the visitor lot. All other vehicles need to park in the main front lot.
- Group photo at 3:40 p.m. (socially distanced, preferably outside)
- Graduate at 4 p.m.!
Countryside Photography will be coming in to take photos during the ceremony. Each student will receive a 5×7 photo of themselves receiving their diploma from Dr. Boerst.
Any photos taken by Countryside Photography during commencement can be viewed and purchased through their website:
- Go to: www.countrysidephoto.com
- Select: Online Ordering
- Select the link that applies to your event.
- Enter an email address (it does not have to be linked to the college or to the web site) and the access code: BellinFall2020
Images should be posted for access by the Monday following commencement and be available for one month.
Please contact the Development and Public Relations department
at (920) 433-6654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.