The Wisconsin Omega Chapter of Lambda Nu Medical Imaging Honor Society at Bellin College is selling Kringles to raise funds for their organizational activities. Kringles are $10 each and will be available to purchase from Nov. 5 – 20!
As the weather begins to chill, we are gathering new or gently used clothing, hats, scarves, gloves, coats and boots to benefit those seeking help from Rose Home. Find out more at https://eyeheartworld.org/blogs/articles/the-rose-home-faq
Bellin College will be open to students this Saturday, from approximately 8:00am to 4:00pm. The building may close earlier than the time given if the facilities are not being used. Students will have access to the library, computer resource center, wellness center, and practice labs.
Does someone you know need a sweet treat before the holidays? Stop in by the One Stop Shop between Nov. 20 and Nov. 28 to fill out a card. Candy canes will be delivered the first week in December.
Come visit our campus! Join us for an informative glimpse into the exciting and fulfilling professions of nursing and medical imaging.
Bachelor degree programs:
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Traditional (4-year), sophomore transfer, junior transfer and 15-month program options available
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Sciences (BSRS)
- Traditional (4-year) and sophomore options available
- Bachelor of Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography (BSDMS)
- Earn your bachelor’s degree in 3 years!
What you can expect:
- Meet the Admissions Team.
- Learn how a bachelor’s or master’s degree will give you an advantage in your career.
- Learn how to enter our various program options whether you are applying directly out of high school, as a college transfer, or a returning adult.
- Tour our campus and facilities and discover what makes Bellin College exceptional when it comes to your healthcare education!
To register, visit: