Alumni Address Change

Have you moved or changed your name? Please let us know so we can update our records!

If you would rather print the form and mail it in, please send it to:
Bellin College Alumni Relations
3201 Eaton Road
Green Bay, WI 54311

Demographic Change Form (printable)

Alumni Demographic Information Change Form

  • (Other than Bellin College)
  • (Mr., Mrs., etc...)
  • (Jr., Sr., etc.)
  • Date Format: MM slash DD slash YYYY
Back to top