Summer Camp Scholarship Application
Summer Camp Scholarship Guidelines:
- Funding is limited and scholarships are not guaranteed to all applicants.
- Scholarships may not be awarded two years in a row.
- Incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Scholarships will be awarded based on need.
Summer Camp Scholarship recipient requirements:
- Submit completed application
- Submit statement of financial need
- Submit letter of intent demonstrating passion for healthcare profession.
Nondiscrimination policy statement
It is the policy of Bellin College to be nondiscriminatory because of race, color, creed, national and ethnic origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or handicap in the admission of students, in student programs, and in the employment of College faculty and staff.
Please contact the Admissions Office at (920) 433-6650 or email@example.com.
April 30, 2020, or until camp is filled.