Nursing Camp Information
Welcome to the Bellin College Summer Camp! All the information you need to know can be found here!
Would you like to pay for summer camp right away? Go to the summer camp online payment form.
Please check in at Bellin College no later than 7:45 a.m. each day.
Be sure to get a good night sleep and eat a good breakfast before coming to the campus for the day. A chartered school bus will bring campers to scheduled activities throughout the day.
Please keep track of the items you bring, such as car keys, phones, etc. as we are not liable for lost or stolen items. Things you should bring to camp include:
- A pair of soft sole, closed toed shoes (preferably white athletic shoes) and white socks. You will not be allowed on some of the clinical unites without proper footwear.
- A water bottle is helpful to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Scrubs will be provided the first day. You will need to keep these neat and clean, wearing them each day.
There are a few forms that need to be filled out and sent in to us. Please print off and mail to Bellin College Summer Camp, 3201 Eaton Road, Green Bay, WI 54311. You may reference this checklist to be sure you have all the necessary forms.
- Release Forms (Click here to download for printing.) that include:
- Parent or Guardian Release and Indemnity Agreement & Emergency Contact Information (signature needed)
- Confidentiality Acknowledgement & Media Consent Form (signature needed)
- T-shirt and Scrub Order Form (please be sure to measure for accurate sizing).
- Health Information & Liability Release Form (click here to download for printing.)
If you are unable to attend camp, or have questions, please call us at (920) 433-6633 or (920) 433-6654.