Medical Imaging Camp Information
Welcome to the Bellin College Medical Imaging Camp! All the information you need to know can be found here!
Would you like to pay for summer camp right away? Go to the summer camp online payment form.
Phone numbers to keep handy:
- Bellin College (800) 236-8707
- Admissions Administrative Assistant (920) 433-6650
Camp will run from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday, July 20. Please check in at Bellin College at 10:30 a.m. Hands-on activities are planned on campus along with a visit to the various imaging departments at Bellin Hospital. Transportation to and from activities, as well as dinner, will be provided.
If parent/guardian(s) will be bringing you to camp, we encourage them to join us for the first hour! As campers begin lab activities, Admissions will provide your guest with an overview of Bellin College’s medical imaging programs, the application and admissions process, and a tour of the College.
Please keep track of the items you bring, such as car keys, phones, etc. as we are not liable for lost or stolen items. Things you should bring to camp include:
- A pair of soft-sole, closed-toe shoes (preferably white athletic shoes) and white socks. You will not be allowed on some of the clinical units without proper footwear. No sandals or flip-flops may be worn.
- A water bottle is helpful to stay hydrated throughout the day.
- Scrubs will be provided upon check-in. We ask that you change into them right away. We will take a group photo to begin our day.
There are a few forms that need to be filled out and sent in. Please print off and mail to Bellin College Summer Camp, 3201 Eaton Road, Green Bay, WI 54311. You may reference this checklist to be sure you have all the necessary forms:
- Release forms
- Parent or Guardian Release and Indemnity Agreement & Emergency Contact Information (signature needed)
- Confidentiality Acknowledgement & Media Consent Form (signature needed)
- T-shirt and Scrub Order Form (please be sure to measure for accurate sizing)
- Health Information Form (signatures are needed)
If you are unable to attend camp or have questions, please call us at (920) 433-6650.