Private College Week
July 13 – July 16, 2021
Save the date for 2021 Private College Week! As one of the 23 private colleges in Wisconsin, we are excited to connect with you and share more about the benefits of choosing a private college. Bellin College offers:
- A tailored curriculum focusing exclusively on the health sciences with majors in nursing, sonography, radiologic science, radiation therapy, and surgical technology/assisting.
- Small class sizes for you to get to know your professors and classmates. Our average student to faculty ratio is 14:1.
- Direct entry programs. You apply directly into the program you wish to graduate from and get to start taking our healthcare classes right away in your first semester!
- Hands-on learning experiences in our state-of-the-art Health Sciences Resources Center.
Registration is now open!
Tuesday, July 13: Virtual Info Sessions
4:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Join us to learn about all Bellin College has to offer in the field of health sciences!
Available for high school students and transfer students
Wednesday, July 14: Student Stories
- Follow along on Bellin College’s Facebook or Instagram stories to hear from current students about their experience pursuing a healthcare degree in Northeastern WI!
Thursday, July 15: On-Campus Sneak Peek
3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Come see our campus! This event will include an information session from our admissions team, hands-on healthcare simulation in the Health Sciences Resources Center, and a student panel.
Not able to make it to campus? Join us virtually instead from 4:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.! More information to come.
Friday, July 16: Drop-In Day
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Stop by in person to get a tour of campus and meet one-one with an admissions counselor. Unable to make it to campus? You can chat virtually with an admissions counselor!
Can’t attend? No problem! You can check out our Virtual Information Session dates.
Please contact the Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 433-6650