Come visit our campus! Join us for an informative glimpse into the exciting and fulfilling professions of nursing and medical imaging.
What you can expect:
- Meet the Admissions Team.
- Learn how a bachelor’s degree will give you an advantage in your career.
- Learn how to enter our various program options whether you are applying directly out of high school, as a college transfer, or a returning adult.
- Tour our campus and facilities and discover what makes Bellin College exceptional when it comes to your healthcare education!
Location: Bellin College | 3201 Eaton Road | Green Bay, WI 54311
Join Bellin College for Wisconsin Private College Week July 9 – 14, 2018! Each day will be an informative glimpse into the exciting and fulfilling professions of nursing and medical imaging.
Monday, July 9
General information session and individual appointments
11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Information session begins at Noon
- Appointments available one hour prior and one hour after information session
- Student panel
Tuesday, July 10
Hands on Healthcare
1 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Explore your future healthcare career
- Participate in hands-on activities in our Health Sciences Resource Center (HSRC)
- Tours and individual appointments
Wednesday, July 11
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Meet the admissions team and get your questions answered
Thursday, July 12
Summer in the Park Concert
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Booth with information and hands-on activities
Friday, July 13
Noon to 2 p.m.
- Food, yard games, program information
- Walk-in appointments welcome
The Wisconsin Association of Independent Colleges and Universities (WAICU) is hosting its 22nd annual Wisconsin Private College Week, July 9 – 14, 2018. Prospective students and their families are invited to attend special events at campuses across the state.
Join Bellin College for special events planned just for you to get an informative glimpse into the exciting and fulfilling professions of nursing and medical imaging.
Give us a call for a personal tour and appointment.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (920) 433-6650