Come visit our campus! Join us for an informative glimpse into the exciting and fulfilling professions of nursing and medical imaging.
What you can expect:
- Meet the Admissions Team.
- Learn how a bachelor’s degree will give you an advantage in your career.
- Learn how to enter our various program options whether you are applying directly out of high school, as a college transfer, or a returning adult.
- Tour our campus and facilities and discover what makes Bellin College exceptional when it comes to your healthcare education!
Location: Bellin College | 3201 Eaton Road | Green Bay, WI 54311
Friday, April 20
Noon – 2:30 p.m.
Learn more about a career in nursing or medical imaging
Find out what makes Bellin College exceptional when it comes to your healthcare education!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Noon – Lunch
- 12:30 to 1:30 p.m. – Hands-on activities in our simulation labs
- 1:30 to 2:00 p.m. – Tours
- 2:00 p.m. – Breakout sessions by program
- 2:30 p.m. – Financial Aid session
- Credit evaluations also available.
Use the form below to register. Can’t make the scheduled event?
Give us a call and we can arrange an individual appointment.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or (920) 433-6650