2018-2019 Tuition and Fees Schedule
MSN – Masters of Science Educator, And FNP Tracks
Tuition charges listed are for planning purposes only and are subject to change. Tuition and Fees Schedules are updated and published annually. The charges shown below do not incorporate estimated annual tuition increases. Students who do not follow the published Bellin curriculum plan may have tuition charges adjusted accordingly. For more information, contact the Bellin College Bursar office.
- Bellin College tuition is based upon a per-credit rate.
- The Nursing Course tuition rate for the 2018-2019 academic year is $728 per credit.
- Technology Fee (per term/semester) – $100
- Health Fee (per term/semester) – $25
- Activity Fee (per term/semester) – $10
- NUR 590 Assessment Materials Fee – $25
- NUR 760 Assessment Materials Fee – $250
- NUR 764 Assessment Materials Fee -$50
- Practicum Fee – $105
- Graduation Fee (one-time fee assessed last term/semester only) – $225
Students, who wish to enroll in a nursing course or courses without receiving credit, may audit any nursing course. The tuition charge for auditing a course is one-third the regular per-credit charge for that course.
Bellin College does not discriminate between in or out of state students when determining tuition and fees costs.
Payment due dates will be set prior to each semester. Students will be notified of the payment due date for each term via their billing statement. Payment must be made on or before the payment due date for that term. Students with past-due balances will not be permitted to register/enroll for a subsequent semester until payment arrangements are made with the Bellin College Bursar.
Late Fees and Penalties
Failure to make a payment by this date will result in a $25 late fee and restricted attendance in Bellin College courses.
If you have questions, please call the Bursar at (920) 433-6640.