How to Apply
Applying for Admission at Bellin College
Our programs are direct admit — which means that once you are accepted at Bellin College, you are accepted directly into your program.
We make the application process simple.
To get started, review our application deadlines. Next, follow our step-by-step checklist. Depending on the program you are applying to, you may have a few additional application requirements to complete. Remember—if at any point you have a question, please feel free to contact us.
Refer to our application deadlines to create a timeline for completing your application materials.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Family Nurse Practitioner or Nurse Educator (100% Online)
- Doctor of Nursing Science
- Doctor of Physical Therapy (entry-level PT program)
- Doctor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Orthopaedic and Manual Physical Therapy Fellowship
High school students: are you taking AP classes?
Our STAR Pathway program could be a great fit for you.
Using a combination of Advanced Placement (AP) classes and college coursework, you can blaze a path that sets you up
to graduate with a bachelor’s degree in three years.
Find out more! Star Pathway program