How to Apply
Applying for Admission at Bellin College
Our programs are direct admit—which means that once you are accepted at Bellin College, you are accepted directly into your program.
Apply online for FREE!
Our Traditional program option is designed for students who have or will have a high school diploma at the time of enrollment, and less than 11 transferable college credits. Traditional students begin in fall and complete the degree in four years—three years for Diagnostic Medical Sonography.Learn More
Looking to change your major, or change careers? We offer several transfer options. Let our admissions representatives take a look at your unofficial transcripts and guide you to program option that will best suit you.
Bellin College’s RN to BSN completion program allows Registered Nurses to advance their nursing career by earning a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) in 2 years! – 100% Online.
In addition, the program:
- Is designed to meet the needs of the practicing nursing professionals
- Is project-based with writing emphasis – no tests!
- Does not require you to repeat ADN courses such as Pharmacology and Pathophysiology
- Incorporates and utilizes projects important to healthcare organization objectives and goals (Community Practicum can be at your place of employment or in your area of residence)
Advance your nursing career!
We will help you take your career to the next level.
Master of Science in Nursing program (Full-time or part-time options available)
- Family Nurse Practitioner
- Nurse Educator – 100% Online
Family Nurse Practitioner Post-Graduate Certificate
Nurse Educator Post-Graduate Certificate
Students who take Bellin College courses but are not enrolled in a Bellin College major are considered non-degree seeking students. Non-degree seeking students earn regular credit which is permanently recorded on the transcript. Financial aid is not available for non-degree seeking students.