Blog

New Student Spotlight: Courtney Zuraski

Courtney Zuraski

Courtney Zuraski | Neenah  | Nursing

Congratulations on acceptance to Bellin College. What made you choose this field of study?

I chose to pursue nursing for many reasons, one being that I love learning about human health and the human body. Another huge reason is that I want a career that involves caring for others. I truly believe that medical personnel who are compassionate, kind, and patient can make all the difference for people needing medical care. I want to be able to provide that kind of care and make a difference for people who may be going through a difficult time.

What attracted you to Bellin College?

What attracted me to Bellin College was their commitment to excellence and their great reputation. It’s very important to me that I get the best education possible before working in the medical field. I truly believe Bellin College can provide that better than any other school. In addition, all of the staff members that I have been in contact with at Bellin College have been wonderful!

What are you most excited about coming to Bellin College?

I am most excited to learn more about human health and how the human body works. I am also very excited to meet my classmates and instructors.

What are your hobbies when not studying for class?

Hobbies I enjoy are playing games with my family, cooking and reading. I also love to take long walks with my daughters (they are 7 and 8 years old).

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Infinite wisdom!

Do you have any pets? If so, what kind?

Yes, we have one dog. His name is Hurley and he is a Chihuahua. My youngest daughter also has two goldfish.

Back to top