Job Openings at Bellin College
Inquiries concerning Bellin College employment opportunities may be directed to Bellin Health Human Resources where information may be obtained, and for open positions, the required online job application may be submitted along with letter of interest and current curriculum vita.
Currently, the College seeks:
Bellin College is seeking Faculty for their Bachelor of Science in
Nursing (BSN) Program
Bellin College is looking for dedicated nurse educators to join its team of faculty members in their traditional, 15-month, and RN-BSN tracks. The BSN faculty member is responsible to participate in planning, implementation and evaluation of the curriculum; to support the Strategic Plan of the College; and to contribute to the development of the profession.
• Master’s Degree in Nursing. Terminal degree preferred.
• Current unencumbered license to practice nursing in Wisconsin.
• At least 2 years of full-time or equivalent direct care experience as a practicing nurse.
• Medical surgical experience preferred.
• Employed in nursing within the last five years.
• Experience in teaching in post-secondary institutions.
• Knowledge and skill in the application of the principles of teaching and learning.
• Knowledge in curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation.
To apply online, complete the Bellin Health employment application located at: http://www.bellin.org/careers/job_opportunities
For more information and to apply, contact Patty Vlotho, RN Human Resource Specialist at Bellin Health, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (920) 445-7287.
Adjunct Faculty - Bachelor of Science in Nursing Program
Qualified adjunct faculty are required on an as needed basis dependent on instructional resource needs. These are limited-term appointments. Qualifications include, in part, a master's degree in nursing with clinical and/or advanced specialization as appropriate; doctoral preparation in nursing preferred. Current State of Wisconsin RN license in good standing; 2-5 years minimum full time or equivalent direct care experience as a practicing registered nurse. Competency in principles of learning, teaching, and curriculum development necessary.
Interest may be directed to Dr. Stephanie Stewart, Dean of Academic Affairs, at email@example.com or (920) 433-6639.