Bellin College is seeking an innovative and motivated individual to join its team as the HSRC Director. The HSRC Director provides leadership for utilization of the educational and learning resources in the laboratory and simulation areas in support of the curriculum to enhance student experience. The Director facilitates the utilization of the Health Sciences Resource Center (HSRC) including directing faculty and staff in simulation development, use of technology, activities and events, in addition to directing the HSRC staff.
· Mater’s degree in nursing, education, healthcare, education technology, management and/or leadership required.
· Hold a current, unencumbered registered nurse license in the state of Wisconsin or Nurse Licensure Compact state.
· Minimum of five years of acute care practice.
· Prior experience in management or supervision preferred.
· Prior experience in clinical nursing education or use of simulation preferred.
· Knowledge and skill in the application of the principles of teaching and learning.
· Knowledge in curriculum and curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation.
· Willingness to work with students to facilitate their learning.
· Process an understanding of medical terminology, procedures and techniques used in healthcare practice.
· Knowledge of current trends in simulation use.
· Ability to design effective learning activities for students.
· Ability to work collaboratively with administration, faculty, staff, and students.
Questions regarding the position may be directed to Dr. Connie Boerst, President & CEO at Bellin College,
at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 433-6622
To apply, complete the Bellin Health employment application located at: http://www.bellin.org/bellin-careers/job-openings
Qualified adjunct faculty are required on an as needed basis dependent on instructional resource needs. These are limited-term appointments. Qualifications include, in part, a master's degree in nursing with clinical and/or advanced specialization as appropriate; doctoral preparation in nursing preferred. Current State of Wisconsin RN license in good standing; 2-5 years minimum full time or equivalent direct care experience as a practicing registered nurse. Competency in principles of learning, teaching, and curriculum development necessary.
Interest may be directed to Dr. Stephanie Stewart, Dean of Academic Affairs, at email@example.com or (920) 433-6639.