Bellin College is seeking administrative support for the Academic Affairs Department with a special focus supporting BSN and MSN programs. This position supports the work of the BSN and MSN Program Directors and works collaboratively with other support staff of the Academic Affairs Department to support the department’s day-to-day operations.
• Associate Degree for Administrative Assistants or Office Management preferred.
• Three to five years prior experience in an administrative support role, or one to two years assistant experience with two-year Associate Degree required.
• Demonstrates the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and priorities, often with numerous interruptions, while being attentive to detail, accuracy, and confidentiality.
• Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills and ability to be flexible in a changing environment.
• Proficient with internet searching, scanning, database principles along with computer software expertise in the areas of word processing, design and utilization of spreadsheets, data management, presentations, and e-mail (MS Office preferred).
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent customer service and telephone skills.
• Ability to work with material in a confidential manner.
• Experience with meeting facilitation and committee activities including scheduling, arrangements and minute recording.
View full job description
To apply, complete the Bellin Health employment application located at: http://www.bellin.org/bellin-careers/job-openings
For more information contact Patty Vlotho, RN Human Resource Specialist at Bellin Health, email email@example.com or call (920) 445-7287.
Qualified adjunct faculty are required on an as needed basis dependent on instructional resource needs. These are limited-term appointments. Qualifications include, in part, a master's degree in nursing with clinical and/or advanced specialization as appropriate; doctoral preparation in nursing preferred. Current State of Wisconsin RN license in good standing; 2-5 years minimum full time or equivalent direct care experience as a practicing registered nurse. Competency in principles of learning, teaching, and curriculum development necessary.
Interest may be directed to Dr. Stephanie Stewart, Dean of Academic Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (920) 433-6639.