Better Education. Better Future. Sound Good?
A career in nursing or radiologic sciences promises a great future. A chance to help, heal, and bring hope. A chance to earn, learn, and prosper. A chance to find a purpose, fulfill a passion, and gain a life of rewards.
Bellin College cordially invites all prospective nursing and radiologic sciences students and your families to one of our upcoming Information Sessions. During your visit, you will learn how a better education at Bellin College can make a better future for you.
This informative glimpse into the exciting, fulfilling professions of nursing and radiologic sciences is a must for everyone who wants the best from themselves, their education, and their future. You will explore the many advantages that Bellin College provides through our commitment to quality education in a personal, encouraging academic and clinical environment.
What you can expect to see, learn, and get excited about during your visit:
• Meet with a representative from the Admissions Department
• Learn the many advantages of a four-year degree in nursing or radiologic sciences
• Learn how to enter our various program options whether you are applying directly out of high school or as a college transfer
• Tour our campus and facilities
Bellin College Information Sessions will be taking place the following dates and times:
• Tuesday, September 18, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
• Friday, October 12, 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
• Monday, October 29, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
• Friday, November 16, 3:00 – 4:30 p.m.
• Thursday, November 29, 9:00 – 10:30 a.m.
• Thursday, December 6, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
• Friday, December 28, 10:00 – 11:30 a.m.
Call 920-433-6650 if you have any questions or would like further details. If you’d like to join us, please take a few moments to complete the online registration below.
Complete Online Registration
**All events take place at Bellin College located at 3201 Eaton Road, Green Bay, WI 54311.